Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Candy for a Week

So I recently "stumbledupon" this blog of a fella who decided it was wise to eat candy for a week.
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2lbf1H/www.zug.com/live/86637/My-Week-of-Eating-Nothing-But-Candy.html
I've been debating the pros and cons to this choice, and the more I think about it, the more I would like to try...

I knew I couldn't be just the second, or third, or heck even fourth person to try this. I searched the web a little and came across this book about dieting with candy.
The Candy Diet: Taming the Hunger Monster
Read the review here.
Okay, so this book doesn't tell us to eat candy for EVERY meal for a week as a diet plan. It does tell us that you don't need to completely elimate something as wonderful as candy from your diet totally to live a healthy lifestyle. It's okay to indulge, especially if all you need it just a little piece of candy to curb your hunger until your next meal.

I have to say that I don't have the healthiest of diets to start with, so I can't imagine my body would be that upset with me. I'm thinking I will start next week, (sounds familiar for any diet plan doesn't it!) so please leave suggestions, comments, or questions and maybe even try to talk me out of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment