Thursday, August 4, 2011

X-Rated Kit Kats

I sold my first batch of candy this past week! People, besides me, are actually enjoying my treats :) Back in March, I brought a batch of my Kit-Kat knock-offs (see my "Gimme a Break" blog entry) for Matt and his co-workers, and got asked if I could re-create the candy bars in any other shapes.... I said yes. Then I found out a couple weeks ago what shape my customer had in mind....
slightly embarrassed...
These little treats were for a bachelorette party, hence the shape, and were a big hit! It took my a while to figure out how to get the shaping technique down, but other than that, I followed my previous recipe to a "t" and they were great. I got quite a few giggles out of these, I hope you do too.


I cut them out individually 
Finished Bachelorette Boners
I felt very naughty the whole time when I was making these & debated posting this experience because those of you who know me, know that I am pretty reserved when it comes to things of the "x-rated" nature...so I apologize if this post catches anyone by surprise. But hey, candy is candy, no matter the shape or size ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment