Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Prepping for the "Diet"

I made a trip to Walmart to stock up on supplies for my week of eating just candy. Yes, I am actually doing it!! I've committed myself to eating solely candy for a full week starting this Wednesday at 11:59pm going all the way to next Thursday at 12am!
The results of my candy diet shopping spree.
There are a couple somewhat "healthy" ones in there!!
My sister Kylie bought me this grab bag of candy from the
Palmer Candy Shoppe in Sioux City, IA this weekend.
Little did she know it was contributing to my 8 year old dream diet!!
 
Here are my rules:
1. Anything that somebody would look at and say, "Ooh look how yummy that candy looks!" is fair game.


2. Water is obviously allowed. As far as other drinks, I've been known to spruce mine up with candy every now and then (see my Skittles Vodka), so I'm going to allow candy garnished drinks.


3. Each day I will rate my progress: Weight Change, Hunger Level, Candy Love


That's it!! I'm getting pretty excited, and I've even cut back on my average candy consumption for the last few days, 1. because I don't want to get sick of it (like that would happen!!) and 2. because I have been trying to eat all the food in my house that might go bad within the next week.


Matt is quite nervous about my little experiment, he thinks that I will go on a huge sugar high and be lifting up the couch with one hand while vacuuming with the other, then the next minute be either crashing or spending a lot of time in the restroom... I sure hope not!


So here it goes, tomorrow I begin my candy diet! Check in and see the progress! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment