Friday, February 25, 2011

Know Your Candy Bars?

So, if you are still following this blog, you must be at least a little bit of a candy lover. Let's just see how you would score in this Guess The Candy game. Guess what kind of candy bars are shown without the wrappers on, and we'll compare scores!


I scored a 90% (hey no one is perfect right?) I got the Fastbreak & Smores mixed up, guess I will have to go out and do some research to figure out the difference. I like that I am supposed to go see the dentist...I'll be there tomorrow, AND every day next week!! 

4 comments:

  1. I got 90% too! I mixed up rocky road and smores... that smores is tricky!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 70% I am above average choco junky

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jandreau girls are proud to report that we are candy-bar-ohlics! 100%! And YES, our dentist can confirm this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm proud of all of you!! Especially the Jandreaus--wouldn't expect any less ;)

    ReplyDelete