Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twizzled!

I got twizzled today!! Got a little bored at work & indulged in some Twizzlers Cherry Nibs for my afternoon snack. I got to pretend I had giant red teeth by sinking my teeth halfway into them and flashing my beautiful candy smile :)
Twizzlers, in all their varieties, may be one the most entertaining candies to eat. The Hershey site has a pretty good website dedicated to just that-check out the Top Ten things to do with Twizzlers. My favorite (besides eating it...duh) is the straw. The licorice gives whatever you're drinking kind of an odd taste like strawberry syrup or something, but it's TOTALLY worth the strange taste, becaue you are drinking out of a candy straw...awesome!!

Even though Twizzler original Twists used as a straw are hard to beat, Hershey's has come up with many different varieties to "Make Mouths Happy":
  • Twists - Strawberry, Chocolate, Cherry, Rainbow, Black Licorice
  • Filled Twists - Sweet & Sour
  • Pull n Peel - Cherry, Watermelon
  • Bites - Cherry, Black Licorice
  • Nibs - Cherry, Black Licorice
Twizzlers original Twists take 15 hours to make from start to finish. I would like to attempt to make my own at home, but I'm not quite up for that kind of commitment yet! I'll just buy them from the gas station across the street & get "twizzled" at work (yes, I eat candy AT the dental clinic-I'm a star patient!!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment