Saturday, September 3, 2011

Candy Diet - Day 3

It's the weekend, the time when most diets start to go downhill. Indeed there are lots of temptations, but I assure you that my candy-only diet is still intact! I got to sleep in today, so I missed breakfast, but I did have a nice brunch of Dillettante Fruit Medley chocolates--delicious!! 
Trying to stick with the "healthy" breakfasts
Today was the season opener for the USD Coyotes football team. They played an away game at Air Force Academy so I watched the game at the bar while Matt, the fabulous bartender that he is, served me a few candy drinks. I made sure to bring my sweet garnishes for him to jazz up my cocktails.
Rainbow Mountain: Mountain Dew, Lemon Vodka, & SKITTLES

Zour Watermelon: Watermelon Pucker, Vodka, Sprite, ZOTZ
Zotz are hard candies filled with sour, fizzy, sugary center. They come in a strip of five individually wrapped candies. The pool always had these when I was growing up, and you can bet that part of my dollar for snacks always went to a pack! 
Grape Smooch: Grape Vodka, Sprite, Grape JOLLY RANCHER
It seemed almost un-American to not order some hot wings and a beer for the game, but I made it through with a bag of Sour Skittles and a Salted Nut Roll. Unfortunately USD lost, but it was an entertaining game nonetheless.
I've been trying to eat lots of nutty candies so I can get my protein.
Not sure if you can see it on the wrapper, but Pearson's is actually
adverting this on their wrapper!! "A Good Source of Protein"
Supper-time came around and I was getting pretty hungry so I had a "feast" of Laffy Taffy, Jordan Almonds, Peachie-O's, Peanut M&M's, & a mini 100 Grand bar. :)


Day 3 Results:
Weight Change: -1.8 lbs (Total: -3.3 lbs)
Hunger Level: 2
Candy Love: 10


Tomorrow will be a real challenge for me as I'm going to Valley Fair & out to eat at Cheesecake Factory with some friends for a bachelorette party....fair food and a full menu! Also, for this reason my post for Day 4 will probably be postponed a bit, but don't worry, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment