Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Candy Diet - Day 6

I've been eating candy for almost a week straight now, and as you can imagine, I've been dreaming of meat. Protein. Bacon? 
Yesterday at the candy store, I found a chocolate bar with bacon in it. For real! A chocolate bar with bits of bacon in it. The back of the package said to enjoy it with all senses, and I can see/smell/taste/hear why. It looked like bacon, smelled like bacon, sounded crunchy like bacon, felt like bacon, and of course, it tasted like bacon. Was it good?? I'm still not sure... I've never been a huge bacon fan, but it seems to be all the craze lately so the candy industry just hopped right on that bandwagon huh?
Bacon+Chocolate=Candy?? Still not sure...
My candy eating days have all kind of run into each other, but if I recall correctly my lunch included some Raisinettes, Kit Kats, and Gummy Worms that I had in my candy drawer at work. Yes, I have a candy drawer at work, and yes I work in a dental clinic. It makes my teeth happy :)


And since I do work at a dental clinic, I had a good snack today: a sugar-free lollipop! We actually have these in the office to give out to kids, so dentist's DO approve of candy!!
Kelso-Tested, Dentist-Approved
Since I work late on Tuesdays, my supper was about the same as my my lunch, except when I got home, I took a quick smoke break.
Just kidding! It's candy cigarettes silly!! :) (I was trying to look "cool" like smokers do...I'd better just stick to candy)
"Just Like Dad" Candy Cigarettes
Although my dad is not a smoker....thanks Dad!!
Day 6 Candy Diet Results


Weight Change: -.4 lbs (Total: -4.6 lbs)
Hunger Level: 5
Candy Love: 9.9


At this point in the diet, I have my first meal all planned out for tomorrow night/Thursday morning at 12:01am. 
Appetizer: Bread and flavored dipping oil 
Entree: Penne & Shrimp in Alfredo sauce 
Dessert: Candy...what else!?!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment